If I had not been who Fear
These days I thought many things because I have some free time. Among these is, what would become of me if it was not what I am?. I start with my options when I left the school wanted to study opera singing and visual arts.
If I had engaged in some of the two would be a little insane, first lyrical song would have been terrible because I lost my voice, and coordination in my movements, playing a character would have been a challenge to play someone designed to me.
Then there are the visual arts, and how I lost my coordination for nothing, do not think there might have been much created a new form of art, the unimane or something.
Now I can realize why life brought me here. Not that I think my life was written to reach this moment. Except that it all makes sense now why my friends are my friends, I chose my career, why work where I work.
Everything now makes sense and if I had taken other directions my suffering would be different. But not, fortunately I managed to build a life and get achievements I am proud.
Even people I've met at different times in my life and with whom, by twist of fate, I stopped talking, they have become characters, people I teaching and learning are no longer important in my life.
If I was not who I am, my life would be different.
had succumbed How about professions like acting or dancing. That would have been a trade unionist or a speaker, the mechanical or construction were my passion. I miss taking pictures and singing, but both were hobbies that I should sacrifice.
With the life I am who I am and so I'm very happy, there are things I would have liked to be or do, but that I have a life to live these things whether in short bursts.
0 comments:
Post a Comment