Thursday, May 21, 2009

Islams View On Breastfeeding A Husband



I have two issues to tell, both are equally important and math so the order of the goods does not alter the result.

yesterday Well it turns out that three of my friends came to visit, with I am a friend and from them 8th. Grade bone can say that we know very well. They are George, Oxcar and Diego, and we talked about everything, everyone is different bone that we have different views towards life, but unites us something stronger. I missed the other Oscar, C-arlos and Luis and would have been complete, but I think seeing them three was enough.

often I turned to my family as a reason to stay alive and they are, what happens is that yesterday in the midst of the rescue mission they did for me, living there was a reason.

My friends and other friends who does not get jealous, is that yesterday I realized that whether we talk about having lived so long and sharing it is sufficient reason to try again. Having so many things to say not only about life, became my new reason to get out of this emotional bajonazo had.

other hand ... I have fans I can not believe it is something that clearly is time for Anita, the Joker, Carlos Mateo, Iiris, Derly, Azariel My family, among others (because if the names one by one not finished). What happens is that acupuncture a few days ago, someone wanted me to know and a few days ago someone added me to Facebook and said I was a fan of mine and my writing and I had met casually.

Apart from the daily comments leave me posts. That

nice way to realize that much remains to be live and tell.

For now I'll take that to continue fighting, q insist is not above were not suficienteo that my family is not, only that these things have crushed me, slapped me and made me to be back on line John and Sophia, the "no-matter-what", sometimes I lose.

I thank you all for me is out of the emotional hole that was ... Thank you and excuse me for not naming them all is that many more. Downloads

0 comments:

Post a Comment