Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chinese New Year Placemats Printable

Today I made a decision not feel anything

Being aware that I have lived in the past week, and waiting for results of my tests, with a poorer prognosis, I think I'm ready to write the fourth chapter of this story, disappointment again knocking at my door and I've gotten used to make me strong against everything.

I do not feel anything, he planned to return to my life and ignore it but do not leave me alone. That tenant is winning the fight, I have already given everything I do not know what else to be done.

The tenant likes to scare but this time as it seriously, I have no desire to fight him, let him be q he pleases. Although there are several things I do and live like I feel nothing, or will to fight for it.

I have no desire to get better or worse I want to spend the days and now, insist it is no longer how to ask the miracle of God, I still believe in him but his plans appear to be different and there is no argument that it does change position .

resign and I can only hope what he wants, I do not know if this is a shock but because I'm tired. Only

I have to say thanks to those who have given me messages reasons. I have done what he can do the impossible, if you want but do not make me suffer. I'm not as strong

feel nothing, sometimes I get a little angry, what helped me be so right and try to be as good person? Now do not get it. I just want to sleep all day and filled with things I like.

I do not deserve a revealing dream? An appearance that I clarify it? What we called in my marketing class customer service, we believe in you and that's it?, Not divine wisdom is not me. To tell me that things in front.

not like I feel empty, but I have no fear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment