Friday, May 8, 2009

How To Fix A Safety Valve For Pressure Cooker

my reason I'm dedicating a song

And more weird and bizarre as this I think I deserve it, I've earned it. And we always hope that someone else does. And why not ourselves? "Enamored" of ourselves and give us gifts. This song I feel that I deserve something more after a year of battle.


As a book Do not know the final
And what scares you read
Thus life is.


When you're born you're exposed to the pain already
And little by little, value
achieve growth.

[Chorus]
And like a heart
book teaches us that there is fear
What's failures and evil
What's battles to win.

And on every page
We love
fighter becomes ordinary and discovering
Not a hero like you.


Few who venture out of love
But you have faith
And that is everything. Do not fall


To live is to learn
And there is nothing to fear
If you believe in yourself.

And like a heart
book teaches us that there is fear
There are failures and evil
What's battles to win.

And on every page
We love
fighter becomes ordinary and discovering
Not a hero like you.


Only God Knows Where and when? Life will tell

I've done it only a dream

all will know how to win?.

And like a heart
book teaches us that there is fear
What's failures and evil
What's battles to win.

And on every page
We love
fighter becomes ordinary and discovering
Not a hero like you

0 comments:

Post a Comment