fillings that I'm tired of losing and giving
1.0
This is something I need to do, kick the lunchbox, complain, vent. If someone does not agree tell me. And if you are sensitive to this sort of thing continue.
Today I am doing a count of what I lost because of illness, and I realize I'm alive to tell which.
Tired of giving and giving, a story of what being alive? This is life? I'm not bedridden but almost, I have lost the ability to speak but almost, I have not lost the ability to think, but hardly do. I know there are people worse
And what, I'm wrong and I am aware of all that I lost.
Was I going to win a lottery after this?, I'll be giving away a pair of wings? I will become a gray?
First I gave my stability and quit my normal life, then quit my face, my
Independence, sometimes to my dignity (when I drain the drool), my ability to smile, to mourn ... no I do not want.
Somebody explain to me what is the reason why I wake up every morning, at first I thought it was a sin that paid, then I thought it was a new way of living and teaching, now just do not understand.
be that I will have to swallow my words when I heal? Will I'll be a martyr? Or just a fighter who got tired of so much senseless battle?
Somebody explain.
I do not understand, good people good things happen, I am a good person, this is good? I think it took more than a year watching the positive side of everything, now I can not. Try and try and not make it, and nothing was or if I want to be right or wrong.
0 comments:
Post a Comment