Sometimes I feel that my emotions will win
Sometimes I feel that my emotions will win my reason, these days I q I hate to be as I am, these days I think is not fair to have to gain powers that others have and waste. These days I think there are people trying to kill while others try to live, these days I think what my life would be if none of this had happened, I wonder if those days would not have been better to die and save me so much grief.
Sometimes my dreams are reborn from the ashes, someone make me want to be normal, I do appreciate what could be done before and not now.
my tears Sometimes these things remind me daily that were previously difficult to achieve now.
A veces no me resigno a haber perdido lo que perdí, entiendo por qué tenía tanto afán y me gustaría no tener que vivir esto. A veces ya no se cómo mas pedirle el milagro a Dios, creo que él se ríe de mi escondido detrás de alguna espesa nube.
A veces dejo de ser yo y dejo que mi ánimo y buena vibra se tomen un descanso. A veces no estoy de acuerdo con tanto sufrimiento en mi familia. A veces le pregunto a Dios ¿por qué mi felicidad no puede ser completa? ¿Nadie puede ser feliz y tranquilo?. Antes tal vez o sufría por mi salud sino por otras cosas.
Quiero esta vez decirle a Dios o a la vida, ¡¡¡déjenme en paz un ratito!!!, ya estoy mejor pero no estoy bien completamente. Sometimes I think about my grandmother, I ask her patience and wonder how did she do to support?
is another of those gray days where I have many questions and not a single response.
What everyone tells me patience, but you do not already know what I'm waiting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment