Thursday, April 30, 2009

Set Time On Sony Dvp-sr200p



Watching a movie, my entertainment for more than a year on weekends, I found a phrase that defines me and is very important to remind us.

I could have stayed in bed and complaining, but do not suffer from severe pain or discomfort, I think I have reason to do so, but even in my most difficult moments I did not have done, and the sentence was "can not stop being yourself because you are afraid "

is very true, but fear that I, here am I followed with much of my life and just this month I stopped to retrieve a few things this year. And although many things have changed, thanks to my family, my friends and my bosses, I managed to keep.

I never get tired of saying it's the worst fear and before fight disease or condition, we must face it and not get any, you have to put the chest and understand it.
It took me almost 5 months to understand, knowing he was being a victim of fear, how do you overcome? In my own case first, believing in God, and secondly, believing more in myself.

how so? If God exists and no matter the religion that we must believe that there is a higher being, for me is the Catholic God taught me from birth, sometimes it is how we respond as we would hope not but there is a God there is and could not explain the times I've been at my side, but there is.

Anyway, I have not been the fear, there some discussion to be done but at the time they reach will be faced by everyone. At the moment I think one of the major elements used to hide fear is death and failure, but the pair also have to fear.

And believing in yourself is important, if we have been so psicorrigidos and correct as I tried to believe that there tufts to reproach. And if instead we have not been as consistent with our lives, we must forgive and move on, learn from our mistakes.

I have not stopped being me, I have taken other positions on life and different roles that I imagined my 24, well 22 when I started, but generally they have been learning and situations that have taught me much, and I have grown.

should not stop being a fear, being yourself and loving are one of the engines and spark to fuel the flame of life and desire to fight back. Banda




sound I'm A Survivor - Destiny's Child
Brass in poket.
Pretenders Do It - Spice Girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment