Bits and Pieces. The power to amaze
I see positive things that scare me, and not say or annoying. It's just that my motor and my strength, though far from the old ones have improved. And my fear is losing again, this is like a circle. On the one hand if I have them, because it looks terrible and my progress and my quality of life improves. But on the other to possibly retrieve them again later or losing.
Hell, this happens when you think of more things when you do not live the moment, I must say, walk better and get my left arm has some coordination is something that makes me very happy. But inevitably think about the future and say, what if I go back to remove those powers once and grabbed me? Who? Well, not life and circumstances.
It is a fact to which I can not play the fool nor intend to consume as many neurons. But because they are things that happen to me I can not let them miss.
For now I am happy to travel again, and this year will be walking. That's what I proposed and is the goal. At least in my country and then try to respond to invitations from my friends outside my country and I want to make surprise visit to my aunt in Germany, so get ready ... jajajajja.
other hand I must tell you that I was on a radio show dedicated to talking about me, but I thought only my family would listen to the speaker, I received several calls from people who do not know and as always insurmountable, very nice people who called. Thanks. And although there was a small complication was sharing a little of my experience with others. Banda
sound
But no - Laura Pausini
On the radio - Donna Summer
I give up - Luis Fonsi.
Your Love - Kylie Minogue
All the single ladies - Beyonce
Boombox - Kylie Minogue
PS my birthday is coming and still not know how to celebrate these 23.5 years (they are 24) will receive suggestions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment