Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where To Buy Goats Yogurt In Melbourne

'm 24 years? A pair of angels

But if the 23 never felt my age
Although repeated a thousand and one times for papers, tests and procedures, and always received the same response: "too young", yet I'm not used to be 23 and worse still I start saying I have 24 years.
Damn, time passes at all, if it lists everything I've lived in a year, I can say that the other 23 were a dull pa open mouths what I was coming. Do not think it changes anything because he has lived the past and I have learned. But I'm not used to not being able to smile ... the only thing I check.

And as my avant is stronger than me and takes me to live all the others first, this time I can not be the exception, I have anticipated live one of the most powerful experiences you can live a human being but as it says the song "I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block"

And far from being one more of the neighborhood as the song says, nor is it the best, I am still el mismo, con nuevas metas y con los pies aún más en la tierra. Con ganas de vivir y hacer muchas cosas. Entendí lo que es importante en la vida y volví a creer.

He tenido que aprender de todo y de todos. Y aunque hasta el momento he vivido todo de la mejor forma posible, y espero que siga así porque he cosechado lo que sembré, también abrí los ojos a una realidad ajena que nunca antes me había tocado y que aunque sabía que existía, hasta que no te afecta no le paras bolas.
Por primera vez en la vida, estoy seguro de lo que quiero y todo lo que pasó antes tiene sentido.

Todo eso lo aprendí en un año.

Qué son 24 años cuando siento que mi vida the I can summarize in a single year?
What are 24, if you learned mourn and smile (while)?
What are 24 years if one learned that laughter does not come from the mouth but the soul (though I forget at times)?
What are 24 years if one have suffered and dared more than any other?
What are 24 years if I've learned into one to be consistent in life has its fruits?
There is much life left to live for other things to worry about, but in my still burning the flame that now more than ever I eat.
What is a year if at 23 I could see how beautiful and wonderful all around me? and q remains to be seen ... 24 are
just the beginning of a number of things.
Life gave me a second chance and so I lasts 5 minutes or an eternity I make the most.
We are never aware of what we have until we go through situations how are you.

And the remaining years.

The only thing I pray is that this test is more difficult than having to live in my life I lived because others thought they were complicated, but as they were silly next to this, and like every step that climb is more difficult than the previous. I hope I have reached the top, enough for a human through learning.

The case is 24 years now, for me are like 23.5 because I had to stop my maturity natural aging and forward a bit but I stopped living things of my age, I think that what I am and advance had lived.

Anyway, it's been a year since my last birthday, and unless I can not get the clothes he wore the day he celebrated with pride I say, I have lived the most difficult year of my life and I'm still here. Better or worse than before? I do not know, despite the face I dare say better and very happy. chemotherapy

0 comments:

Post a Comment