Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Toddler Ballet Dancewear
Today something happened that never before had happened. I met a couple of angels. And quiet is not the product of the medicines in my brain or anything. They are two boys who sat near where I was.
Anyone who knows me knows that engendritos and I recently (read as engendritos = children). But these two had something more special was that, apart from its wings.
Both had something similar to mine because they were operated, when the head is noted. And they were in radio and chemotherapy .. had their marks and visible radiation as they were truly at the time.
Juan and Sofia, whose names so beautiful, and most beautiful children, all smiling and talking about food. John is older than Sofia and behaved like an older brother but they are not brothers. John had something akin to the limb loss I had, but much stronger, however smiling Sofia by showing that he could move the fingers of the hand.
That smiles so pretty and cute when they were taken to eat donuts. I am hardly moved, but John and Sophie managed to touch my heart. They gave me a slap and made me see that I've achieved a lot and therefore I should not miss what I lost, but give thanks for what I have.
Believe me I have no words to describe John and Sofia as a great beacon in the darkness for me. And behind them their mothers, a pair of very young women with that great love alo like my mommy. I am a man and I must say women have something else that we are a warrior, a struggling and when are moms more. Like my mom saw them two were the great love they have for their children. Thanks for keeping us alive and life many times as necessary. That parents not be jealous, they also have an important role in this. Single moms earn the protagonist in these stories.
Returning to John and Sophia, I'm speechless, what a great lesson in life gave me, and I'll keep writing about you then, when out of my astonishment and to digest everything I learned from you without even crossing a word because I was not saying anything layers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment