Wednesday, April 1, 2009

White Gooey Stuff In Shower Has A Weird Smell



I feel like a cat with a ball of thread. I heard a song that has nothing to do with me or my time or anything and although it is sad I have good memories. As one of my hobbies was singing (badly) this song invites me to sing, to return.

This song reminds me of the 90's a beautiful time of my life. It reminds me of my grandfather, the school, makes me think of pasta with meat from my grandmother.

And now back to make me happy again.

not know how to explain all that this song brings me to the head. I can only say that every time I hear it amazes me more and more. That was something I missed, not cancer. Life had deleted the surprise of my emotions, and the cancer returned to writing in all possible ways. Must thank this and as many as re connect with my family and friends, meet so many wonderful people and others.

And here's the song Bad Love

(take note q This is a video made by a fan)

0 comments:

Post a Comment