The meaning of dreams - Signs Divine
Well was about to send you the answer or meaning a dream a friend and I found myself trying to understand my latest recurring dream before I was diagnosed, it is that I dreamed of flying very low and had some difficulty in flying.
According to the interpretation of dreams this is what my dream
Blowing
flying very low and hard by the flight obstacles, means illness, instability in their own affairs, in which the dreamer will recover.
Oh gosh, if my dream is true, and I must say that I believe in them, I will replace it. Another sign
Divine??
Well I have to say I got another sign, this time contrary to popular that I can say the Holy but not the miracle. The saint was my office ... it was one of those things I recharged the batteries to keep going beyond surprised too, I do not need more reasons to keep pushing forward but these extras help much.
Although today I am in one of my worst post-chemotherapy nausea and maybe I'm a bit grumpy, I can not pass these q nice things happen to me.
Banda Sonora (sorry Joker)
Spinning Around - Kylie Minogue
Your Disco Needs You - Kylie Minogue
Song - Rosa Lopez
All the Single Ladies - Beyonce
0 comments:
Post a Comment