Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Red Rock Bowling Rates

union



The degree of binding between my love and I surpasses anything I knew before, Love is hard to describe but I know that together we can be stronger and more "happy", which is involved in everything that happens to me and what I most like is to note the positive effect that occurs when our talks we satisfy both our physical distance, making it worthwhile to follow each and every one of resignations.


remains an uncertain path, full of hopes and dreams to fulfill, full of feelings of pleasure and pain, passion and lust, friendship and love, who says that life full of sense will know what I mean, because it belonged to him and be happy today are for me the same thing.


Thanks for letting me colored lights placed my dear love,
thanks for letting you sit here by my

0 comments:

Post a Comment