According to Wikipedia:
Fisting or fist-fucking English is a term with designating sexual practice consistent in introducing all or part of the hand in the year or vagina partner. It is a practice considered extreme, and is generally recommended that not be carried out without the necessary prior care (disinfection, cleaning, latex gloves , lubricant, etc..) and downstream (gradual expansion of the muscles or sphincters). [1
When you start the relationship with my Master did not know that thing was a fisting, had spoken long before that, but until you feel you never know What is at issue, so I was very surprised when I practice this technique with me, it was but a small beginning that I showed it consisted, I remember this well because I get into my cause a stir of feelings: excitement, fear, desire, tension ...
Now is the things that I remember and want to feel when we're together is the test even know I'm completely delivered and at his mercy, today I leave the technical side because it's always good to have a little concerned, I speak on my experience and I can say is intense, very pleasant and that requires quiet, relaxation and know what it is.
discover new pleasures Playing together is always a challenge to which I prepared under the standards we have set:
respect, knowledge, patience, gentleness, love, enthusiasm and dedication.
It is my pleasure to continue taking steps in this little universe we've created.
I still happy feeling increasingly more yours and you mine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment