There are toys that they reach your hands do not suspect that will all play this for me represents happiness and excitement, because it is being ordered playing with them and feel that it is pleasing to my day, I feel you, laughing with good humor and willing to feel their presence within me with the complicity of that but no one can know everything I'm feeling, I like to feel that way because in addition to activating my imagination, it helps me remember it in a playful and happy with the satisfaction of discovering new feelings inside of me no pleasure, no morbidity, no desire and willingness to play with all that.
is very noticeable when you sit down, when you go down the stairs, when you drive, when you pressure me anything and that makes it impossible not to wish him nonstop,
I can imagine him with his mischievous smile and naughty hands inside my Mmmmm, but I will not continue because I am sure that who reads me should try to find that feelings are able to experiment with them, I love and it is already clear. ;)
I feel so happy and now my dear love needed to recover
our games
that gift;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment