interviews showed
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Pokemon Sprites Buildings Ds
... AND I AUTOPOSTULE INTERVIEW FOR ME ... AND ACA did this ... CULTURAL
IN THIS MONTH .... A GREAT INTERVIEW !!!!!
" You get along with your mother?
-Obvious, is a genius, is the ideal mother. I tell you something, my mother a year before he died, he phoned me because I had a fight with my boyfriend at that time and told me what I asked God, with all their love and faith of mother: "I fell in love A LAWYER AND THAT THIS HAD A GOOD MOTHER TO ME LIKE, NOT LIKE THAT was her turn to. "
I must say that his dream was fulfilled with Isabel ... we adore!
• What is your challenge?
- Refers to challenge? Good to see ... finished writing everything I have planned ... Find girl for cleaning ....
Find a sweet little this winter that match all my clothes.
• What would you say to your boss if you win the lottery?
- Guille, I leave, I dedicate to writing and have a place of their own design ... but before we seek to train my replacement and to endure whatever the job requires.
• What would you do if you found out someone is lying?
- As depending on who, but I do not believe more in him / her.
• If you burn your house and you can only save one thing what saved?
- The notebook and wallet.
• You enter a room with many people, what are you doing?
- I look to see if someone is friend or acquaintance, if no one, I see the landscape .... •
You see the glass half full or half empty?
- Depends, I usually see it half empty, pure exaggeration.
• You find a magic lamp, what three wishes you ask?
- A good bank account, health and follow the genius available to me ... lol I am a slave.
• What is your favorite song?
- Puff .. .. see Moon River by Audrey the only or Frank Sinatra. Only you, by Sinead O'connor ...
At this time Luis Fonsi, Here I am ... music that inspired the book .. the Fire Horse
• Why did you create your blog?
- Face ... jajja seriously broken out because I had to be ... one year ago and, after the great Harry Potter said until I came here, I found some serious ladies, who love reading and create a place to wander ... so did my bog, which is like me ..
• How do you see yourself in 5 years?
- will be 40 years, I HOPE TO BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE AT WORK AND I HOPE YOU HAVE POSTED SOMETHING, GET THE HOUSE ... will remain the same FAN OF GOOD, HOW GOOD is queiro VIRGINIANA.O be buenisimaaaaa!!
• What would you have wanted to be? (That is not the profession that you have now)
- QUEEN OF ANY COUNTRY ... photographer and writer.
• What are the three qualities you value most in your partner (or potential)?
- Who loves me like crazy!, Who knows what she wants and goes after it, what is honest and hardworking ...
• What do you want to do, or yes, before leaving this world?
- Knowing Europe ... especially Paris, and Greece ... "Having read and enjoyed enough
That in my closet or thay may be jimmys manolos choo! in the absence of any laboutin! ... Are brands of shoes ... and bury me with them ...
•
Are you happy with who you are? If you could, would you change anything? What and why?
- As I am screwed, I'll tell you that sometimes yes and sometimes not ... .. That exchange would like me having grown up without such protection does not help you .. when real life ...
• " Your place in the world?
- My family and this city Buenos Aires.
• A sentence?
- As Coco Chanel would say: "There are no ugly women, but the neglected"
• What do you do to pamper yourself? (This is the added Chiru)
- try to buy books, creams and all those little things that I like .. or go out somewhere nice with my friends ... or my husband. •
Who would you have liked to know? (Question agregrada by Mostro)
- A Manuel Belgrano (as shown), Jane Austen, A Coco Chanel ... (before I Lookéa any) obvious, my grandmother Hermenegilda .. that if it was an interesting character .. • If you could in that book or movie series let you play acting? Look
if I left my Mercedes Giuffre admired, I'd be in one of his books with Samuel Readhead and bring it to the dark red that disturbs me .. .. jajajja
And if I have to dream one day to the dark hunter or the guys in the black dagger .. hahaha
I love to be in the saga of Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery.
And after reading "Fire Horse" Flower Bonelli, I would love to work alongside Eliah Al Saud or next Matilde Martinez ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this prank STARTED BECAUSE THE EXHIBIT (FRIEND OF THE HOUSE, ONE ANSWER ENTERTAINMENT INTERVIEW
0 comments:
Post a Comment