expect nothing from God
was hard for me to write this post and more by the strong q link I have with my faith and my religion but I do, but believe in the God who taught us , to which he resa and it solves everything.
I have to let go of God that teaches compassion, I have spent with the idea that God's magic, I have to understand that I am not a mockery of God, nor a way to laugh at people.
I have to rethink the God who taught me, which helped people to cure the sick,
is hard to see that she believed there is, I do not stop believing, but is in front of me a And God is very different from what I knew, do not know if I have is a mature way of seeing God or a figment of my situation. All I can say is that I left alone, not talking to me, it's all encrypted messages and although I do not understand any priest can tell stories about how God is wise I stick with mine, and I should not expect nothing of God.
Again, I have not stopped believing and I will not speak ill of him, it's just that the impact has been hard, and not let affect me stop going to church because I'm fucked up but I think I've gone and come back to see if he is hiding there.
If anyone has seen it is big and messy white hair, beard, as Michelangelo in The Creation of Adam and respond to multiple names, Jehovah, Allah, dog, dad look good if you tell him you have a son feels abandoned.
0 comments:
Post a Comment