I have stuff to say ... Stop thinking
First of all I must excuse myself, and nobody told me, I just do because I was born, this space is not of sadness or compassion has been so for my recent posts where I've been so coveted as an action variable. But since I believe that I am human and I have the right to screw up, I want everyone who reads it to see someone boar q struggle, that's all. Not if death comes for me now or later only q I am alive and well I am. Sorry.
Now after so many questions I decided to come to conclusions
I am so I do not think God will judge me by what I did and not q q me change it to the boars
I met another angel who is my nurse Yenni
I love my family and that at least with them I have not made
afraid I do not understand that God loves me so its okay I accept
I think I'm special every day convinced me more
And then he was born to star in a novel or for Nothing
model depends on my bad I thought that the more I
is more difficult to resist the hate So
hoodies are practical if I'm going to see a line something like dignity or high fashion hoodies
was going to close the blog for punishment and I restart the puter, I'll take it as a sign.
not
resignation is superb
'm not reaching many conclusions do not want an end but if I have not
0 comments:
Post a Comment