Saturday, July 11, 2009

How Do I Turn On My Camera On My Mac For Oovoo



Since Dr. Veronique, my ophthalmologist told me that the defenses are closely linked to the mood as I left thinking in my attitude and despite the odd slip, I'm not like that.

glad I am not a hopeless, I am of normal urge pulling joy. And lately I agree sadness. And I did not like, that is, being sad is not who I am, and yesterday I entered a stroke of pride watching a movie.

not pretend to be a happy sick, I know my situation, I will not say that I will be happy to solve everything, but does not involve illusion if it passes the "worst" and you'll be happy.
There are times I can not be happier with the incidents I had with the bathroom or eating among others, but I'll try to take it easy. It is not easy believe me, but I'll try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment