Criticizing for criticizing
I do not understand those people who look at things to criticize.
Yes, I know we all criticize, but this will we hand people.
Explain to me easily and without repeating or blow ...
BECAUSE PEOPLE SEEING WHAT CRITICS Tinelli ALL? WHAT TO SEE?
is, if the old on the subway the only thing they talk about, is how bad this country because of Tinelli and all those Gatorade in his program ... That can not be that young people grow up watching people asses and tits or rubbed on TV. And then I jump to watch it every night. Or whatever. WTF?
we do?
If you do not like something, do not look. Tinelli
not defend, not I like it, but vaaaaaaaaamos, not to blame for this so that the country is on, much less than today's kids are a violent and wankers.
So, you 3 ladies who were in the subway, and now I probably are reading. Or stop looking Tinelli. Or stop breathing.
The power is yours!
0 comments:
Post a Comment