Decision Making Magic and
vi Aladin and convinced me that magic exists, maybe not the way I want, or what happens each night sleep with me. Perhaps the miracle that I dreamed not how I want it. But there is magic, not how but I was very excited watching Aladin, just like when I was 8.
And if anything I learned in all this is that things are all around us we just have to see well.
See the Magic Carpet, Aladdin and Princess again I returned to my childhood, those times when nothing was important and that we could laugh at the volume we wanted, that magic was everywhere and that the VHS were the last. What if foreign
or the time? If you now if I miss, before a child was innocent of many things now, but I laugh about things like children and more chocolate and can not see Disney movies I am very different. I can not explain to what level. I can say is that magic again be in my universe and even doubted her, I learned to see with different eyes.
The idea of \u200b\u200bthree wishes made me think what would I want? Now. When I was little I wanted to have power and money, fly and be famous. Now maybe those dreams have not changed much, have matured and have other nuances. Must be that magic brings me back to childhood.
What is that really impressed me yesterday Aladin and to feel that magic was present.
0 comments:
Post a Comment