Friday, June 5, 2009

How Low Should A Dress Be?



is something that maybe if we deny it difficult and sometimes not cuz we do not want to be guilty of our happiness or sadness. But a decision is crucial not only in moments of despair but in our daily lives. Reach


this conclusion after talking with my friend Daniel about some decisions he had taken. And it's not a matter of letting us live life as he pleases. It's about to step forward and say, it bothers me I do not like or want to change X thing. Making determinations and accept its consequences. Good or bad thing we teach.

A school teacher said "gross but determined" and it sounds funny as it should be one, perhaps our decisions are not the most successful may not take the best option, who knows? But we accept the consequences and not left with the question of what would become of me if ...?

's not that I always take the right decisions, but I assumed the impact of the paths I've taken, and I think I have learned that the most valuable is that I learned to be at peace with those decisions, although some very bad, I have made experience.

When we are small we decided not to stick their fingers into the fan, either past experience or because they tell us.

But we took that option and then realize that this time was the best, which is one of those questions than we would have liked not come out.

same thing happens maybe only now are far more complex, involving not only our integrity but that of those around us. Since

amazingly emerged unscathed from adolescence, thanks. And I'm not saying old. I realize many decisions I and I agree with them. Now more than ever I agree with them because they have established a consistency between who I am and what I am. I soon learned and I have taken by force many consequences which have brought to me.

As my psychologist, or more like he once discussed with her, so at this point feel that I have not decided for me as it did before. I think I made the most important decision of all and at this point, but it bothers me for all that is involved, it gives me peace and have taken the treatment. Have accepted it and follow it.

suddenly feel like you have put your fingers in the fan, I hope qu worth this time. Yesterday

0 comments:

Post a Comment