Sunday, June 14, 2009
Difference Between Jordan Retro
And I do not want to awaken compassion and pity for those who read me. It's offensive that I believe that but just in case. Nor is it a way of challenging God does not want to take it well and let me see that in fact, as soon as I did not believe, I can be worse.
is only what I see now that I've hit bottom and could not be worse. And while no pain and agony deep, and I thank you, I have taken everything that was beautiful, and I can not sing, nor can almost talk, not to take pictures as before, have no balance, not to run, I was in my dreams of paradise, not to laugh, and others.
This is not a claim I'm just waiting for my rebirth, I can not overlook the wonderful things that even I have my family first of all that is the most beautiful and important and this new ability to pair write. I can reason and decide, perhaps different decisions, but important to me, including among other things.
I can keep dreaming and I can continue to receive the affection of those who love me.
These meditations arise from a reality that I realize, when you hit bottom there is no choice to return to the surface. It's like the time when he lost his balance, initially I went to a pool and it seemed comical bed. With bad luck, neither I expected it, that I lost the north, south, up and down. As a result, I sank to the bottom. Without stopping to kick to come to the surface. Being in the background I think I should not fight alone. let's kick opened my eyes and see the stripes from the bottom of the pool and was able to locate the bottom, then turn right and saw the wall and remove the hand and felt the edge, then I grab the edge and left. Obviously
out there was a whole fuss. But I got out. Tremendous fright he had given. But it was not nothing but swallow plenty of water.
think I'm just now touching the bottom, and I should stop kicking, I already did what I was in my hands physically and emotionally speaking, it's time to think and find the surface.
As I said earlier, I think deep down inside I can not get, and I am interested to find out. Only I think it's time to think and be just me, I've accomplished so much that it would be foolish to stay halfway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment