Monday, May 2, 2011

Seizure Auctions Are They Real

RECOMMENDATION OF NEIL DIAMOND LITERARY-" THE BRIDE LOOKS "LUCY M. MONTGOMERY







The famous night of the libraries I left a treasure of a book ... "The bride expects" to Lucy Maud Montgomery, publicly known as LM Montgomery, was a Canadian writer, known for the series of novels Anne of Green Gables (Anne of Green Gables).
If you never read his books or seen the international TV series, I warn you to have a giant debt to yourself and the literatura.Conoceran a charming characters that once they enter your life, never iran .. . will be there forever.
When I saw the book "The bride waits" I remembered that I did not have that in my small collection of books, reading the prologue I knew it contained stories.
Catherine McLay, collects fourteen stories published in various magazines for which he used escribir.La selection is impeccable.
His elegant style, with precise descriptions that we move to the place (I hate that detail and bored!), To see the characters or situations in real live, feeling on the skin.
What I like about these stories? ... The theme (love, resentment, hope, sacrifice), surprised by the real and present in many situaciones.Otras get to the heart of the destination is dulzura.El This, channeling vidas.Montgomery creates fascinating worlds to which the reader wants to go and not go ... But
en todas la originalidad está presente,en la forma de narrar ,de presentarnos la historia o algún personaje,atrapa y no defrauda.
¿Mis favoritos?
LA NOVIA DEL MEDICO ...sobre no perder las esperanzas de amar y ser amado,a pesar de las distancias y la diferencia de edad.Me mantuvo en vilo hasta el final.
GRACIAS A JULIO CESAR ...risas,risas y más risas...y una de las más desopilantes historias escritas sobre cómo conseguir esposa.
MI QUERIDA JANE ...un caso de doble identidad que enfrenta a dos personas a su verdadero destino: amarse..
LA NOVIA ESPERA ....desde esas épocas nunca mejor retratada female hysteria, the question about a proposal of love that never comes ... and the character of a special man, full of courage and safety by muejres he loves.
THE GARDEN OF FRAGRANCE .... this, above all is my love story favorita.Una good, with impressive characters, full of that magic that only his pen has ... He succeeded
surfaced in me all the feelings I described and I loved the resolution.
also rescued a character and the term used to describe it: the Cat Very Beautiful ...
A man protagonist if any!
Here is the list of the saga of Anna of Green Gables ...
1 Anne of Green Gables

2 Anne of Avonlea

3 Anne of the Island

4 Anne of Windy Poplars

5 Ana and the House of Your Dreams

6 Anne of Ingleside

7 Rainbow Valley

8 Rilla of Ingleside

Rainbow Valley and Rilla of Ingleside are two more sequels that recount the life of the children of Anne
If you can look for it, some time ago that are not published, but Montgomery is one of the best writers I read!
share some videos of the TV series











0 comments:

Post a Comment