Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Good Company Names Start With G

RECOMMENDATION: "few inches" DE DIEGO GUALDA RECOMMENDATION


Gualda Diego is a writer friend home, I met him when Shrek was captivated by her book "Talk to my lawyer." His new book is a magical kaleidoscope of wonderful characters (those that stay in memory and not be).
"Little Flea" is the story of a people who can be any people of my country or yours, dear blogger friend, with a myriad of characters, full of stories in different shades, we have promised laughs and laughs, the good- sighs of love (which the good romance novel.)
sighs of love and some serious reflection, they are also present.
My favorite:


"
Laura" ... for me a love story unfinished .. I refuse to accept the end ... in my imagination from reading this love that dare not achieved their reunion.
  • "Union of couples" is the level of my authors of romance .. with a protagonist who makes us to put a smile of satisfaction at the ingenuity of man.
  • "St. Crispin's salami" ... I never laughed so much with an absurd and magnificent story, which would have the backing of Mulder and Scully ... because it seems that little green men have a predilection for the salami .. and do whatever it takes to get .
  • As the back cover says:
"At any street mouth nonsense few inches in crosses with a red light and hit a ridiculous, leaving plenty of cotideaneidad asfalto.Los scattered on the witnesses to the accident are guaranteed two laughs per page, and a breath every three stories.


then must go to the police station to testify. "
Diego was opened with the Argentine premieres of literary works, this year will be a good harvest, I'm here ... waiting for more books. For who want to know in its many facets I leave the address of your blog: http://joven-argentino.blogspot.com/


literary Kisses Fiona





0 comments:

Post a Comment