Sunday, March 27, 2011

Free Online Small Hanjie Puzzles

BONELLI FLORENCE AND MUSIC ...." ASK ME NO MORE "ALBERTO PLAZA



How I love this song !!!!!

is so sweet, reminds me of an imperfect heartthrob, those that please me. ENJOY AND SINGING

not ask me more than I can give

each have their greatest desire
do not remove wings to freedom
because I've started
soar
not ask me more than I can give

I have on hand the joy and sadness
with me and help me sing
so the two sit at my table.
I can not be perfect;
I have thousands of defects
I have tears and I have heart.
If you ask me improve my failures

my mistakes give me time,
to see if I can walk.
And I will follow you wherever you go your
and I will stay,
your side.

not ask me more than I can give.

time I am what I am but

life who has chosen to rest my body and I will
way one of these days

I prefer me as I am

with all my doubts and I do not want
fabricate a lie to keep you
to be with you.

I can not be perfect;
I have thousands of defects
I have tears and I have heart
If you ask me improve my failures

my mistakes
give me time,
to see if I can walk.
And I will follow where you go your
and I'll be by your side.
Only one thing I'll ask

not pay any attention to my melancholy
some days it's easier to smile,
but this is not one of those days.
And I will follow you wherever you go your
and I'll be by your side.



0 comments:

Post a Comment