"Goals? Veintemesario
I never set goals and targets in any year.
But I am a person who tends to start many things, many ideas and many and distracted thoughts together and not end up with neither.
Not because I'm not interested or because I get bored, but because I think it fills the many things together and develop as many others.
last year after many turns, designs, re design and others, was born estudiojotace in partnership with my girlfriend. It follows
many ideas and projects are hung, for lack of time, my "colgadez" I am very thorough and if I like something redo it 200 times if necessary, never mind. But they were hanging.
Therefore, I will start with a list of "things to do," they have more to do with work (read "work") and projects I have in mind and earrings, and on the other personal things I want to taste.
therefore I will add things as they occur to me.
- Complete at least 2 of the projects were outstanding last year.
- Generate more customers with estudiojotace
last year - travel at least 2 times (no matter whether international or domestic)
- Having my Moleskine.
- Pay the Final 9 I owe.
- Pay the Final Seminar.
For now all I can think of, but should be completed before January 1, 2012.
As you add, I'll upload the post to see the updated list.
Nothing more. Paul
Off.
0 comments:
Post a Comment