And I hear about:
-
polar cold - to keep warm because it is fresh
- you can get sick
- the low 2 degrees
- than this one cool wants to leave the house
- that we must guard against the flu
- hats, scarves and gloves are expensive
And I wonder ...
When to -6 ยบ, it was cold?
When I woke up in the morning and on the grass on the block had a white layer of frost that looked like snow, it was cold?
When on all jars or buckets in the world had created a 1 cm layer of ice (which I loved to break and play with it), it was cold?
When smoke came out of my mouth which steam train fire was not cold?
That you come with me at least 2 degrees.
Devolveme my winter heating global!
And Autumn this year was absent, the bitch that bore you!
Or not?
0 comments:
Post a Comment